ANZAED Administrative Officer position vacant
ANZAED is seeking an Administrative Officer 16 hours per week to participate in the running of our growing organisation. This is a new position. Applications close on Friday 19 January, 2018.
The position is based in Sydney and involves assisting in the management of all ANZAED activities. This includes planning and management of conferences and other educational activities as well as back office activities including accounts, policies and procedures, website updates and communication with members and others.
The position involves working closely with the Development Director, as well as the Executive and other Committees.
The work schedule is flexible to suit both the applicant and ANZAED and includes the capacity to work from one's own location as well as ANZAED offices. Extra hours may be required at the time of the conference, and at other busy times of year.
The position may suit a student or graduate.
In your letter of application, please address the Selection Criteria in the Position Description, attach your CV and send to email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 19 January.
Please pass this on to anyone you feel may be interested and suitable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8007 6875 with any enquiries - noting that the ANZAED office will be closed from 22 December to 15 January.
- Act as a person of first contact by telephone or email for ANZAED communications
- Assist in the conducting of live and online training events including publicity, registrations and liaison with venues, speakers and delegates
- Be familiar with and help review and implement ANZAED Policies and Procedures
- Assist with managing financial accounts
- Assist in maintaining the ANZAED website
- Assist in the conducting of ANZAED Committee business including preparation of agendas and liaising with Committee Chairs
- Assist the Development Director in the day-to-day management of ANZAED activities
- Develop new and streamlined administrative systems
- Other administrative duties as required