Contract Psychologist -Eating Disorders •12 month contract •1–2 days per week
Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV) is seeking contract Psychologists to provide high quality psychological services for people with Eating Disorders and those who support them.
Interested applicants should have at least 5 years’ clinical experience including some experience seeing clients with Eating Disorders. They should also be registered to provide psychological services through Medicare.
More details including how to apply: https://www.eatingdisorders.org.au/about-us/job-opportunities/
Contact: Veronica Trabant
Ph: 0432 106 935 or email@example.com
Closing date: 9pm Sunday 1st March 2020
Welcome to Wellbeing recruiting ED Dietitians, Sydney
About us: Welcome to Wellbeing is an established dietetic practice and a leading provider in the area of weight neutral health care to individuals presenting with weight, eating, feeding and body image concerns. We support our clients to cultivate positive relationships with food, eating, movement and their bodies through gentle nutrition and mindfulness-based practices. Our team of committed and professional dietitians provide the highest level of care from our Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Hornsby Practices.
About the role: We are expanding the practice and inviting an experienced eating disorder dietitian to join the Welcome to Wellbeing team as an independent contractor. Welcome to Wellbeing provides a culture that fosters professional development, collaboration and excellence. This is the ideal environment in which to thrive as an eating disorder dietitian.
What we offer:
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to increase hours
- Comfortable and inviting consultation rooms
- Extensive referral-base
- Group program and workshop opportunities
- Free clinical supervision & business coaching
Your Application: Your application should include an Introductory Letter addressing the essential criteria and indicating available working hours as well as your Resume.
- Accredited Practising Dietitian and current member of DAA
- ABN, professional indemnity insurance and WWCC
- Experience in working with eating disorders
- Understanding of the Health at Every Size and Non-Diet Approaches and ability to practice within these frameworks
- Experience or desire to work in private practice
Psychologists – Leading Private Practice Supporting Eating Disorders and Body Image Concerns – Ivanhoe and Mornington
Nourish. Nurture. Thrive. is a highly regarded, multidisciplinary practice supporting individuals with eating disorders and body image concerns across the size spectrum and lifespan. As our practice is thriving, we are seeking psychologists in both contractor and part-time roles.
At Nourish. Nurture. Thrive. we strive to provide evidence-based clinical interventions grounded in respectful and compassionate therapeutic relationships. We are committed to supporting your professional growth in an encouraging and dynamic environment.
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible hours/days
- Administrative support
- Supervision, case consultation, access to clinical resources
- Registration with AHPRA
- Master’s/Doctoral Degree (clinical endorsement preferable)
- Experiencing working with children, adolescents and families
- Experience treating eating disorders
- Understanding of FBT, CBT-E and HAES
- Medicare provider eligibility
- ABN, professional indemnity insurance, WWCC
- Exemplary communication skills/record keeping abilities.
Closing date: Wednesday 4 March 2020