Position Vacant: Dietitian – Private practice (eating disorders), Nurture Psychology
Nurture Psychology situated in Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand, is a boutique private practice of Clinical & Health Psychologists in Parnell, Auckland. We run a friendly and professional outpatient service, and are passionate about offering specialist, compassionate, evidence-based treatment for eating disorders across the developmental spectrum.
We are seeking a dietitian with a keen interest in eating disorder work to join our team in-house. You will work closely with the psychologists in our practice, working therapeutically with our clients toward their individual goals of nutritional stabilisation and/or restoration.
Ideally you will have knowledge and/or experience relevant to the field, including familiarity with the frameworks of intuitive eating and health at every size. Internal training is provided as required. You will hold registration as an accredited practicing dietitian in New Zealand, a current APC and your own professional indemnity insurance.
We offer flexible working hours & a high-end work environment centrally located on Parnell Road. Our practice is based in a modern 6-star environmentally friendly building, with abundant natural light and a genuine therapeutic feel. See www.nurturepsychology.co.nz for further practice details.
Start date: Flexible- early 2020
Remuneration: Dependent on caseload & experience
Applications close: Monday 20 January 2020
Position Vacant – Robina Private Hospital, Gold Coast
Exciting private consultant psychiatrist opportunity for an eating disorders specialist at the Gold Coast’s only centrally-located private hospital. Unique opportunity to join the hospital’s specialised eating disorders service for adolescents and young adults.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexibility and autonomy around work schedule and structure
- Immediate referrals and opportunities to build a busy private practice with an inpatient cohort
- Fully supported consulting rooms and administration support (including electronic dictation and medical typing)
- Marketing and promotion of your private practice to the general public, general practitioners and other specialists as part of our local and national marketing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Fellowship of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP)
- Commitment to own professional development needs in accordance with college requirements
Applications close: Friday 31 January 2020