- Join a collaboration of people and organisations with an expertise in eating disorders.
- Be surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Full time with flexibility
- Dynamic and innovative role in rewarding NFP
The primary purpose of the role of NEDC Clinical Resource Project Coordinator is to draw on clinical experience to contribute to the care system building and communications projects of the NEDC. The Project Coordinator will:
- Help to build capacity in national Primary Health Networks (PHNs) to develop and
- implement evidence-based service plans for eating disorders;
- Engage actively with NEDC stakeholders to build eating disorder workforce capacity across the system of care;
- Help develop NEDC practice tools and resources, and ensure that they are accurate, relevant and easy-to-use;
- Collaborate with NEDC team members, and contribute clinical expertise and perspective to NEDC projects and activities.
- Tertiary qualification in a medical or allied health discipline, with eligibility to register through the appropriate regulatory body (e.g. AHPRA or equivalent).
- Knowledge of health services and health professional networks relevant to the NEDC’s work.
- Demonstrated experience working in a clinical setting, where a substantial part of the role involved identifying, responding to and/or treating people with eating disorders.
- Interest and experience in developing tools or resources to enhance and optimise current practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communications skills, with a high level of proficiency in making clinical or technical information clear and easy to follow
- Demonstrated skills and interest in visual communication, design and use of graphic elements to enhance understanding of a topic or process.
- Demonstrable skills in planning, organising, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Excellent organisational capacity, including time management skills, high level of
accuracy, attention to detail and proven ability to follow tasks through to completion.
All applications should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com, using the subject line: Clinical Resource Project Coordinator – NEDC application, including a resume and cover letter. For further information please click here.
Applications Close – 21st October 2019