Congratulations on your ANZAED membership...
THANK YOU for joining ANZAED. We hope you will get a lot out of your membership.
1. If you are a new member you will be placed on the Membership email list soon and start to receive regular emails, including the quarterly Member's Newsletter. Past Newsletters can be accessed from the left menu
2. You are now able to access the Member's area of the website.
The password is abacus44. Please record this in a safe place
3. You can also add your details to Member Listing area of the website by completing the Member Listing Form (or complete later via the Member's Area) - to facilitate connection with other members and publicise your services
Other member benefits include:
- Significant reduction in registration fees to the ANZAED Annual Conference. This provides members with the opportunity to present their clinical and research work, discuss issues that have arisen for them with informed colleagues, share ideas and learn about advances in the field within Australia and internationally. Conference abstracts will be published on our website
- Reduced rates for continuing education activities conducted by ANZAED and ANZAED partner organizations. ANZAED is developing closer links with international bodies such as the Academy for Eating Disorders (AED), which will result in wider collaboration and shared events in which ANZAED members can participate
- Access to Member-only webinars
- Access to video recordings of past webinars and selected past conference presentations
- Early access to quarterly Newsletters and the option to place free notices in it.
- Opportunity to apply for ANZAED scholarships and grants
- Opportunity to advertise for research participants on the ANZAED website
- Use of the ANZAED Employment Advertising Service which provides all members with the opportunity to advertise job openings within their organisation on the ANZAED website homepage and Discussion Board
- Voting rights at the AGM
Please email us if you have any queries about membership