Webinar technical requirements
YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR ENTIRELY OVER THE INTERNET.
Minimum System requirements
1) Windows XP, 2000, Vista, MacOS X, Linux and Unix
2) Chrome, Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, Firefox 1.0 or above, Safari 1.0 or above
3) Macromedia Flash 9.0 or above
4) 56kbps Internet connection minimum (broadband internet connection recommended)
For iPad or iPhone: Download the Puffin Web Browser Free from the AppStore beforehand
TEST YOUR SYSTEM (The last test "Test Your Webcam and Microphone" is for presenters only)
ADDITIONALLY, TELEPHONE CAN BE USED FOR BETTER QUALITY AUDIO
(speakerphone or headset recommended)
For any technical support call Redback support line on 1800 733 416 (Australia) or 0800 231 717 (New Zealand) or +612 8014 5150 (elsewhere) or during the call dial *0
1. Special Note on Corporate Firewalls: You may need to discuss access with your system administrator so they can reconfigure your local firewall settings well in advance of the web conference start time.
2. The Redback system does not require you to install any software on your computer system in order to join the web conference.