Electronic Media listing Policy
Current ANZAED Members are welcome to submit information on Training Programs, Research Studies looking for subjects and Job Vacancies for publication on this Website and Facebook .
Listings are free for members. There is a charge for non-members (details available on request). Listings will need to be reviewed before publication with consideration for ANZAED events and Mission Statement, which can take 1-2 weeks.
We can also publicise research, jobs and training to members via email for a small fee – email email@example.com for info.
Listings need to be supplied in Word format and be no longer than 160 words:
- Contact details including email, phone and affiliation must be provided within the text
- Closing dates must be advised for job advertisements.
- Listings will be removed at the advised closing date, or after 6 months where there is no closing date (for research studies). Extensions by email can be requested.
- It is the poster’s responsibility that appropriate authority for the listing is obtained. This may include Ethics permission for research studies.
- Flyers and information pages can be included as well in Word or PDF format, but will need to be linked in the text. Please make the location of links clear.
Within the text:
- List full details of the study.
- List Study name and researcher/contact, institution, email and phone number if possible.
- List supervisor name.
- Advise details of Ethics Approval (Jurisdiction name, Approval number, Jurisdiction contact details)
- List study end date – 1 year maximum (study will be removed by this date unless advised otherwise).