Opportunity to make a difference in Mental Health
Two-year part-time contract (0.6 FTE) with potential for permanency
Preferred base Sydney
Provide leadership in all areas of an innovative initiative to connect people facing eating disorders with credentialed treatment providers.
The Organisation: An exciting opportunity exists for a Credentialing System Director with mental health clinical experience to join the Australia & New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders (ANZAED). ANZAED is the peak body for eating disorder professionals involved in research, prevention, treatment and advocacy in Australia and New Zealand.
- Work with experts in a high profile and innovative area
- Flexible working arrangements
- NFP salary packaging available
The Role: Lead in the implementation and sustainable operations of the ANZAED Eating Disorder Credentialing System.
- Planning and effective implementation of the Credentialing System
- Member of the Credentialing System Governing Council
- Ensure effective operations, planning and reporting, and with hands on engagement in the processing of complex applications
- Strategy development, including integration of credentialing activities with broader growth initiatives
- Support for and direction to credentialing staff
- Engagement with key stakeholders, including government
- Marketing and communication activities.
- A post graduate clinical degree, or equivalent, in the mental health space
- Strategic thinking combined with ability to flex style to engage in hands on problem solving
- Excellence in communication, written and oral
- Relationship skills at all levels, clinical and non-clinical, staff and stakeholders
- Board, committee, or similar governance experience
- Learning agility and ability to work across a large number of areas
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions
- Experience working within the eating disorders sector preferred
Please submit your 1-2-page written application outlining your suitability for the position and your resume here.
For any further information contact Marilyn Smith, Focus People Solutions at [email protected].
Applications close: Wednesday 23 June 2021
Opportunity to work for Queensland Eating Disorder Service (QuEDS)
Delivering evidence-based treatments as part of QuEDS treatment team
Day Program and Individual Therapy
Occupational Therapist or Psychologist or Social Worker – Senior (Mental Health Clinician)
The Queensland Eating Disorder Service (QuEDS) provides state-wide assessment, care and treatment for people and their families affected by eating disorders. They also provide support, training and education for health professionals. Treatment services for eating disorders include an outpatient clinic that provides evidence based individual therapy and an intensive day program, which runs four days per week for 8 weeks. QuEDS also has a phone intake service and consultation-liaison service for health professionals.
- The position delivers high quality, evidence based clinical services and leadership as a member of the multidisciplinary mental health team to consumers with complex eating disorders, their carers and relevant stakeholders with a focus on planning, provision of clinical care and therapeutic interventions within a recovery and rehabilitation framework.
- This position also provides clinical practice and professional supervision to less experienced relevant allied health professionals to ensure maintenance of professional clinical standards within the service.
Position status: Permanent
Position type: Full-time
Workplace Location: Brisbane – North
Job ad reference: QLD/MH374706
Job duration: Permanent full time
To apply or for further information click here.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21 June 2021
Psychologist 2x FT/PT
We pride ourselves on our multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of services for people living with eating disorders, providing support, assessments and delivering evidence-based psychological therapies to our clients living with an eating disorder.
What we can offer you: FT or PT at either Tuggerah or Wallsend clinics
- An attractive remuneration
- Clinical supervision provided in-house by experienced Clinical Psychologists
- Training and support specific to eating disorder treatment and service delivery
We are seeking someone who:
- Has a desire to thrive in the eating disorder field.
- Experience/knowledge of or willingness to be trained in eating disorder evidence-based treatments including: CBT-E and or FBT
Contact Jodie at [email protected] or (02)43623443
See FLYER here.
Closing Date: Wednesday 30 June 2021