Position Vacant – Welcome to Wellbeing recruiting ED Dietitians, NSW
Welcome to Wellbeing is a dietetic private practice with locations in Hornsby, North Sydney and Sydney CBD. Our experienced and caring dietitians support individuals with various medical conditions, disordered eating, eating disorders and body image concerns.
At Welcome to Wellbeing we strive to provide compassionate and respectful care to all individuals across the weight spectrum and life span by adopting weight neutral health care including Health at Every Size® and Non-Diet Approaches.
We are looking to expand our Practice and are inviting highly motivated and driven Dietitians with a passion for private practice and eating disorder work to join our team.
If you are interested in this opportunity to be part of a growing team of non-diet dietitians, please visit our website at www.welcometowellbeing.com.au or contact Carlia Lozo (Director & Principal Dietitian) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 714 128.
Applications close Monday 18 November 2019
The Redleaf Practice is looking for a clinical psychologist to join our team, ideally 2-3 days per week.
What we offer:
- A supportive environment with a focus on evidence-based care
- An established practice, with excellent referral sources
- Full administrative support
- Supervision with our Clinical Director Chris Thornton
- Group supervision with a leading expert in family therapy
- Offices on Sydney’s North Shore, located close to the train station
- Contractor employee status
- No weekend work required
About our new team member:
- AHPRA registration as a Clinical Psychologist (or undertaking a Clinical Psychology Registrar program)
- Experience working with an eating disorder population highly desirable
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- An ethical and professional approach
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number
Applications close Monday 9 December 2019.