Prorata 1.5 year (until June 2022)
Standard Membership $370
AED Members* $350
3 year (until June 2023)
Standard Membership $740
AED Members* $710
Annual membership fee (until June 2021)
Standard Membership $260
AED Members* $250
Full-time Students* $100
The membership year runs July 1 to June 30 annually, unless otherwise stated.
All prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
* Proof of full-time study/AED membership required.
Advantages of being an ANZAED Member
- Members are connected to an active network of professionals committed to addressing body image and eating concerns in the field
- Significant reduction in registration fees to the ANZAED Annual Conference. This provides members with the opportunity to present their clinical and research work, discuss issues that have arisen for them with informed colleagues, share ideas and learn about advances in the field within Australia and New Zealand and internationally. Conference abstracts will be published on our website
- Reduced rates for continuing education activities conducted by ANZAED and ANZAED partner organizations. ANZAED is developing closer links with international bodies such as the Academy for Eating Disorders (AED), which will result in wider collaboration and shared events in which ANZAED members can participate
- Opportunity to publicise your private practice on Practitioner Directory
- Access to member-only webinars
- Opportunity to apply for ANZAED scholarships and grants
- Opportunity to advertise for research participants on the ANZAED website
- Use of the ANZAED Employment Advertising Service which provides all members with the opportunity to advertise job openings within their organisation on the ANZAED website homepage and Discussion Board
- Voting rights at the AGM
Group Membership enables 5 or more people within an organisation access to full ANZAED membership benefits at a 10% discounted rate.
Please fill and email the Group Registration Form available below to [email protected]